Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found the American Hero and Fathers day display pallets in any regular Wal- Mart stores or just at the Super Wal-Marts ? Have four regular stores around here and havent seen any as of yet.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I live in a small town and the Walmart actually got the American Heroes display, but without the the hood open 1/24ths, and 1/87th 3 car sets. I've only seen the Father's Day tins at a Supercenter in Reno, NV

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
silver24ado said:
I live in a small town and the Walmart actually got the American Heroes display, but without the the hood open 1/24ths, and 1/87th 3 car sets. I've only seen the Father's Day tins at a Supercenter in Reno, NV
Check the Gordon Father's Day tin for me if you could. I have one that does not say Dupont on it, and the top of the tin is backwards so you can see the inside and not the painted part so I don't know what is on the top.
I was just curious if this is a variant of some type, or if they are all non-dupont marked and if they just made an error in the packaging when they put it together. If you could LMK I would really appreciate it. TIA!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I have yet to see a pallet display, but have found the cars at Wal-Mart & Target.

·
Registered
388 Posts
The JG Tin I have is packaged so you can see the painted side of the top of the tin. The only place I see Dupont on the truck is on the said painted side at the front. Sounds like you have a packaging error. Unfortunately, these are not sealed in their packages and anybody could've just taken it out and switched it around. I see things like that on ebay all the time and folks call them errors or variants. It might've very well been packaged at the factory that way, but I could make mine an "error" or a "variant" very easily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts