Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am under the impression that all of the ARC 1:24's from 2005 on have opening roof flaps. My question is did the Harvick 2005 Honey Roasted Reese's cars have them? I was going to get one from my dealer today but it didnt have opening flaps so I passed. I came home and looked on Ebay and it doesnt seem like any of the normal or liquid color ones had the opening flaps. Did any of them? If not is this the only 05 that didnt have them? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I don't know why but neither of the releases for the Harvick honey roasted had working roof flaps. In fact only limited 2005 Cars did for Harvick in 2005. I've been rinning into this looking for a reeses car to do a custom with.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the car. I am going to get it, I just wanted to make sure there werent some out there that had opening flaps before I bought one that didnt. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
Nope. None of them have the opening roof flaps. Its on a 2003 ARC body, when they implemented the feature in 05.

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
The only reason the Honey Roasted doesnt have opening flaps is because its a 2003 model.. every other 05 model has the roof flaps open.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts