Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if a gentleman by the name of Wesley Brooks has an account on this forum. I would like to talk to Mr. Brooks after being removed from all the Nascar Diecast Groups on facebook that he is an admin of. But he has blocked me on facebook, that is the first part of my question.

This situation came afloat because of a previous deal that we agreed on a trade about a month ago that would send my David Reutimann Autographed Charlotte Rv to him for a 2013 Jamie McMurray American Salutes, the night the car arrived he posted on one of the groups having the same reutimann diecast for sale and when I asked about it he said he had two he showed me pics and low and behold he had 2 of them but I was still uncertain and still am to the day that my car was the one that was up for sale. After that experience with him we agreed that we would not deal again and I thought all was finished. Well as some of the people on here I have started a red bull diecast collection I posted onto one of the groups "Looking for red bull diecast". Multiple people responded to the post tagging his name on the post, I very nicely (or at least I thought it was nice) "Thanks for tagging him guys, but I don't deal with Mr. Brooks". I said that because as previously stated I wasn't interested in dealing with him and I down right didn't want to. He then proceeded to message me on facebook saying " dont deal with me? lol. You really dont want me putting you on blast..." than proceeds by sending me the following message note I did not see the previous mentioned message before he sent this one " nevermind. not even going there with you. youre banned from the group. that simple. ill be sure to put your ass on the do not deal with list. have a good one". Does not wanting to deal with a person make me a horrible seller/buyer, I had only gotten all 5 star reviews on there. I would like to know your guys opinion on this matter also Mr. Brooks if you are reading this and want to man up and settle this I wouldn't mind, another thing I'm not trying to cause a massive s***storm here i'm just wondering for others opinions.
Thanks
Ken

·
Happy Happy Happy
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also another thing not sure if I mentioned or not he has blocked me on facebook, so that I can not respond to him.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
I can't say for sure on all that, I will leave my opinion on those groups since seems to have tier own issues or personal motives.

I didn't have a problem dealing with you on our deal for the Kurt Busch for the Vickers RedBulls.

·
Marcos Ambrose Fan
1,109 Posts
It sounds like a misunderstanding that could've been pretty easily settled. But now that he's blocked you, that makes any dialogue impossible, so an easier solution is hard.

I will say that I've had issues with that group, and I've heard of bad experiences from other members. Members not sending cars, members not paying, etc. So it could just be that the admins are so swamped trying to deal with those issues that he simply forgot about your previous dealings. That said, I have noticed that the admins operate on a "ban first, ask questions later" policy. Hopefully this gets sorted out for you.

Reactions: Racing5m

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Sounds like a bunch of babies to just ban / block someone over a 50/50 issue. I wouldn't even want to be part in a group like that.

·
Registered
280 Posts
So, y'all traded and you were upset that he is selling? If you both got what wanted why? There are plenty of upstanding collectors and dealers that can come together. Communication is key.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts