Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go into race #3. can anyone stop Harrys winning streak.
Hope to see everyone at the the very fast Hillside speedway.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
I think we need to race the COT mod some. That would put everyone on the same playing field with no experience or setups.

·
Registered
6 Posts
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MOD WE RUN!!! YOUR STILL GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE SETUPS AND SPEND THE TIME TO GET A GOOD ONE!! ITS KIND OF LATE TO TALK ABOUT BEING ON A LEVEL PLAYING FEILD WHEN WERE TWO RACES INTO IT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE WE STARTED THE SERIES AND MADE IT A FIXED SERIES IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A LEVEL PLAYING FEILD!!! I DON'T THINK THINGS SHOULD BE CHANGED JUST BECAUSE ONE DRIVER HAS WON THE FIRST TWO RACES IF YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST RACE I WOULD HAVE WON UNTIL A STUPID LAST LAP MOVE BY ANOTHER DRIVER WRECKED ME AND HARRY HAPPENED TO BE IN THE RIGHT SPOT AT THE RIGHT TIME AND WON THE RACE AND THATS CALLED RACING!!!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
melmak31 said:
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT MOD WE RUN!!! YOUR STILL GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE SETUPS AND SPEND THE TIME TO GET A GOOD ONE!! ITS KIND OF LATE TO TALK ABOUT BEING ON A LEVEL PLAYING FEILD WHEN WERE TWO RACES INTO IT!! YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE WE STARTED THE SERIES AND MADE IT A FIXED SERIES IF YOUR WORRIED ABOUT A LEVEL PLAYING FEILD!!! I DON'T THINK THINGS SHOULD BE CHANGED JUST BECAUSE ONE DRIVER HAS WON THE FIRST TWO RACES IF YOU REMEMBER THE FIRST RACE I WOULD HAVE WON UNTIL A STUPID LAST LAP MOVE BY ANOTHER DRIVER WRECKED ME AND HARRY HAPPENED TO BE IN THE RIGHT SPOT AT THE RIGHT TIME AND WON THE RACE AND THATS CALLED RACING!!!

I didn't mean to wrinkle anyones panties, I was just saying that it would be pretty fun to race in the COT. None of us have raced it and it might be pretty interesting. Sorry guys for suggesting anything.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Well I was just suggesting something new, I mean the COT mod is the newest thing out. I was hoping that may give us a change of pace, I hope we can run it, seems like fun. I think the next 10 races we need to get together and pick some completely different tracks as well, I am having fun racing with everyone and learning new strategies and setups.

Mark, I didn't mean to sound like I was pissed, it's just when PEOPLE TYPE IN ALL CAPS IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE ILL.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Well guys I like racing with fixed setups and also like racing with open setups. They both have there advantages. The one thing I like about the fixed setups is everybody is on the same page and there is more then one driver int he field that can win on any given night. Open setups gives everybody more of a challenge when we race. The open setups gives me a chance to get better and learn the feel of the car more then with a fixed setup. I am having fun running with everybody on Sunday Nights. Harry has spanked our ass the first 2 races and that gives me more motivation to work on a setup and get a good one.

If anybody is interested in running a COT season we can work on a schedule and a night of the week that works with everybody and get a COT league up and running. Mello, Ray, Gabe, and Myself have fooled with a couple this week and found that they are both good. One is better but seems like some people have problems with the graphics. Not sure what is up with it but maybe we can work the bugs out and get a Season up and running. I think it would be fun to run them. I have one of the mods uploaded to the web allready. It doesn't have a car set with it yet but we can make our own cars and if anybody needs a car just let me know and I will make you one. You will just have to send me the spnosor logos so I will have them to work it all out. The Mod is located at the following location. Just extract it to your series folder in the game and check it out and see what you think. http://www.ibjsolutions.com/brownandbrown/simocot.rar I will also upload the other COT mod for everybody to check out later today. it is the better one that I have found but the frame rates in the game kinda suck ass. Maybe we can figure it out and get a league started up in a few weeks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
DIDN'T KNOW I HAD CAP LOCKS ON A NEW MOD SOUNDS GOOD BUT AFTER THE FIRST TEN RACES NOT DURING THE TEN RACE SERIES THE NEW MOD DIVISON LOOKS LIKE FUN BUT HAVEN'T TRIED IT YET ALSO LATE MODELS ARE FUN AND I AGREE WE HAVE TO GET BETTER TO BEAT HARRY BUT THATS THE FUN OF IT
AND I TURN cap locks off.
:-D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey I am glad to hear and seee that there is a big interest in the COT. But from what I read elsewhere there is frame rate issues when you get a lot of cars together. if that gets worked out who knows what we can do. the skys the limit.
I also thought you were yelling to Marc. but the more I read I figured you werent yelling.

Ray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts