Diecast Crazy Forums banner

Which do you prefer.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently, Race Hub was moved to 5. The same time as NASCAR America shown on NBCSN. I'm going to be honest with you, NA is much better than FOX Race Hub and I have a feeling the coverage will be better than FOX in 2015. I cant get through Race Hub without a Earnhardt Sr. reference and half the show usually shows on Dale Jr. Biased commentators and wrong facts. NA actually has some general info on NASCAR and its not gimmicky and not bad at all. NASCAR Now is just an afterthought now. Just saying, I would watch NA over the Hub now and I would recommend trying it.

·
Banned
10,517 Posts
i care for both are great with NASCAR America uses nascar on fox truck series flag by flag head guy rick allen and has indy car and f1 info on it too i think fox canned CGW for race hub because it was move around daily on fs1

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
I watched Race Hub today, it seems to mainly hit on Danica and Gordon, that's basically biggest parts. AJ did well though compared to some.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
RaceHub has been fast forward material for awhile. They are just too opinion driven. I'm fine with opinion driven product but it's majority bias opinions. NASCAR America is my go-to show and I'll watch that live. They have better hosts with a more news driven product with opinion pieces that seem genuine. NASCAR America just feels like a show that fans can watch without feeling like children being talked down to. So, that's a winner.

·
Premium Member
2,235 Posts
RaceHub has been fast forward material for awhile. They are just too opinion driven. I'm fine with opinion driven product but it's majority bias opinions. NASCAR America is my go-to show and I'll watch that live. They have better hosts with a more news driven product with opinion pieces that seem genuine. NASCAR America just feels like a show that fans can watch without feeling like children being talked down to. So, that's a winner.
I saw a part of a RaceHub show at the start of the year. The new chase format was being discussed. When a commentator tells me, " if I don't like it, I need to get a life". I take his advise and have a life without him or his show.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Speaking of shows, does anyone wish they would possibly do like IndyCar did with their 30 minute shows about a driver leading up to a race?

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,018 Posts
I haven't really watched a daily NASCAR show since Totally NASCAR went off. NASCAR Now was ok when it started but quickly became just like everything else on BSPN. I usually avoid FS1 and I wasn't fond of RaceHub even in the SPEED days, but I will check out NASCAR America later this week.

·
2020 Pick One Champion
12,018 Posts
Speaking of shows, does anyone wish they would possibly do like IndyCar did with their 30 minute shows about a driver leading up to a race?
I wish some network would show something like Inside Nextel Cup with an expert panel. I never missed an episode of that or the NASCAR Images shows like Beyond The Wheel. That show had a NFL Films feel to it.

G

·
We only get Race Hub in this neck of the woods and I always watch it...It will be gone on June 1st when my cable provider drops Speed Channel

·
Premium Member
24,079 Posts
NBC Sports as a whole is kicking ass. Their F1 coverage is superb. Their IndyCar coverage is pretty good. NHL games are great. And their English Premier League coverage is off the charts. Last weekend, Americans could watch more EPL games than Brits. Seriously.

I have yet to watch NASCAR America, but I'm not surprised by the praise I'm seeing here. NBC Sports is getting it done and doing it right.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
I watched one episode of NASCAR America, and it seemed pretty good. Nothing spectacular, but nothing bad either.

I dislike Fox's NASCAR coverage for the most part, and RaceHub often times goes in that general direction. However, they occasionally have some really good feature stories that are really well done. I specifically remember the ones done on Tim Steele and Shane Hmiel. I wish they would focus more of their energies on things like that.

Of course, all of these shows pale in comparison to RPM2Nite. It's been gone for 10 years, but people still miss that show.

·
Premium Member
4,329 Posts
I like Nascar America lots of quality into the production but since race hub had started I never took serious when jimmy spencer gives his thoughts so I haven't watched it since.

·
The Busch Wacker
9,096 Posts
when racehub went to the "shared" set, I quit watching it.

·
Just CraZy
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I haven't seen NASCAR America yet, when does it come on and what channel?
NBCSN and its on at 5.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Race Hub used to be a can't miss for me. Now, I haven't seen it in weeks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts