Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Target found the 17 California, 31 Texas, 29 All Star, 25 Lowes, 1 Dover, 42 Infineon, 11 New Hampshire. Went to Wal-Mart found the 48 Martinsville(1), 48 Richmond, 24 Pocono, 24 Darlington, 20 Indy, 20 Chicagoland...that makes 20 released (half). Went to Kay-Bee found the 8 Dale Jr. Cars, the Movie, car. The only out of order cars being the two Gatorade Twin 150`s (20 & 24), the 99 Michigan and the 26 Daytona winners. Great find for one day!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
thanx for the update. good thing i only need one car out that mix.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i know that Mears will make several people happy to complete the "American Heros" set. Plus everyone that wants different drivers other than Stewart, Gordon adn Johnson.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Good thing I'm headin home this weekend! I'm definately gettin the Mears. One of the few races I didn't get to see on TV this year but I love that scheme!

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Nothing new at my Target. They had five Elliott Sadler cars, a couple Kyle Busch Bristol win cars and a Johnson 1/24th. That's it! It was pretty bare. I hope that means a new shipment comes in soon. Fresh with Hamlin NH win cars!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts