Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just thought I'd shoot out another all call for anybody that might have an accurate checklist for any and all Jeff Gordan cars made by Racing Champions. For those who might not know I've already got what Diecast Digest and Beckett has to offer as far as lists go. I've found what I can find in the Winner's Circle line and am wanting to get going on the Racing Champs line in my quest to collect every JG car there is.

Thanks in advacec for any and all help.

·
Registered
326 Posts
JG RC Cars

Keep me on your list of potential sources. My mother who was a Jeff Gordon Fan (to the extreme) passed away last year and I have just completed inventorying her cars. My next step is to integrate them into my collection, which I want to reduce to one of each. Then I will be seeking new homes for the duplicates.

I have a huge RC collection (not just Gordon) starting from when they first arrived on the scene. And like my mother I kinda went overboard. So I am pretty sure I have extras of all the RC Gordon cars in 24th, 64th, 32nd and 144th.

RC had JG cars till Action/Hasbro got exclusive rights in ’96, if I recall correctly. Earnhardt Sr. went to Action/Hasbro the year before. Those two alone hurt RC efforts to compete.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts