Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this was the best place to put this. Does anyone know if there is a Wal-Mart anywhere near Lowe's Speedway or Concord Mills Mall. We started going over to Concord last year and I have looked everywhere but can not find a Wal-Mart anywhere. Is there one anywhere close?

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Take a left off speedway blvd at the intersection right at the track and go down that road for about 3 or 5 miles and there is one on the right.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JPM42 said:
Take a left off speedway blvd at the intersection right at the track and go down that road for about 3 or 5 miles and there is one on the right.
Excellent thanks alot. Thats the only way we didnt go. I assume you mean when you are facing the track turn left and go under that walk way from parking to the track.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
demondecko said:
JPM42 said:
Excellent thanks alot. Thats the only way we didnt go. I assume you mean when you are facing the track turn left and go under that walk way from parking to the track.
Exactly.

·
Registered
328 Posts
there is also a target down the street from them on university city blvd or dr-i think the walmart is j clay blvd.which way you coming from?i can probably tell you what exit have some right off the interstate

1 - 7 of 7 Posts