Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NFL.com reports that the Raiders have agreed to send Randy Moss to the Patriots for a fourth-round draft pick.
A new "drastically reduced" contract has already been worked out and Moss is arriving Sunday in New England for a physical. Some will say Moss isn't a "Patriots player," but they got him at a drastically reduced price and say they will release him after any controversial incident. Moss' career is likely to be rehabbed in New England, but he'll have to get used to an offense that spreads the ball around.

Source: NFL.com

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
he hasnt been the same since before he left the vikings. he was a good talent at getting down the field and quick at it too, but then i think the money changed everything for him

·
Registered
564 Posts
Don't like the guy but he does have talent. Can't wait to see him and Brady hook up this year. The Pats Offense should be damn good this year. They need to work on there Defense more. It sucked last year.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I agree he finally has a QB to throw to him, Daunte who? Aaron who? He has never had a guy that could throw it accurately like Brady can, all that yip yap about Culpepper in Minny, Culpepper sucks, always has, Moss made him look good in Minny.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
I was glad he didn't come to Green Bay!!! Yes, we do need a quality receiver, but we don't need the rest of the crap that comes with him!!!

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
A little advice to all you football card collectors: BUY RANDY MOSS ROOKIE CARDS NOW!!! I have always liked Moss. He is no T.O. He wants to win. This may be his final shot at a ring. His time in Oakland humbled him. He has grown up, I believe. Coach B won't take any guff from him. I predict he will be a good citizen and produce on the field. The Pats will be awesome with all their offseason additions (Wes Welker...remember that name folks). If everyone can stay healthy it will be a sight to see. I'm no Pats fan but they have to be the favorite to win it all now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts