Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bish's favorite wrestler, Randy Orton, has been sent home early from the European tour by WWE management. There are a lot of rumors going around right now as to why and there isn't anything good (for him) being said in any of them. There has been talk (unconfirmed at this point) that he may not work next Sunday's PPV either, so the situation is certainly serious. Orton has had several brushes with WWE Management over the last couple of years concerning his attitude.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
It appears that a hotel room was severely damaged and the blame was pointed at Randy Orton. WWE made the announcement last night that he was too sick to wrestle at a house show.

For what is understood, Randy Orton was found passed out in a trashed hotel room that totaled to around 30 grand in damages.

With regard to the Randy Orton situation, there have been lots of rumors swirlling around, and none of them good for Orton.

Although not confirmed, there is talk that Orton may even be pulled from Backlash this Sunday where he is scheduled to compete in a Fatal Four Way along with John Cena, Shawn Michaels, and Edge.

A few people have noticed that commercials airing to advertise the main-event at Backlash have not included Orton, however given WWE's history of advertising screw ups, this could just be a simple mistake.

The third generation star is no stranger to controversy in WWE after being accused of harassing former WWE employees Amy Weber and Rochelle Loewen, as well as being listed in a Sports Illustrated for obtaining the drugs clomiphene citrate and the steroids stanozolol, nandrolone, anastrozole, oxandrolone, and testosterone.

·
Premium Member
2,696 Posts
They wont fire him. They cant afford to have him go to TNA in a fe months when his no compete clause would expire. I love Orton to death but he is really only doing this crap to himself. There is talk he may even be taken out of the Backlash main event Sunday.

·
Card Pimp
227 Posts
I need to get my pics uploaded...if anyone was there last year at municipal auditorium..I was the guy in the Jr jersey that got major heat from him..we were face to face..he is a big boy...
and called me a bald....******* ...chipped tooth #@%[email protected]%#%# ...it was great...about the time he finished Rey Jr slid out and kicked him into the rail...
and like so many his attitude hurts his talent...

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
It was originally reported that Randy Orton was sent home for trashing a hotel room. According to new reports, he was a mess during the tour and was sent home as a result of that. After he was told that he was going home, he trashed the hotel room.

Right now the current plan is to keep Randy Orton on the RAW brand. Last week it was reported that due to the hotel incident that took place overseas, one of his punishments may be to move him to another brand. WWE has also decided not to suspend him either, however he will be paying for the damages to the hotel room, and possibly another WWE related fine will take place.

Several superstar’s have lashed out on him and one was quoted saying, "Nobody likes him, nobody feels sorry for him, nobody cares if he gets suspended or fired."

1 - 9 of 9 Posts