Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess I'm clueless and see people post stuff, so can someone just kind of touch base or give me more info.

The one that took place last weekend...I see folks get goodie bags, and all that.

What exactly do you get usually, what all happens and is that just for the single event or each one?

·
NASCAR diecast junkie
4,713 Posts
i think @kspool would know
Ive only been to the event that takes place in may a couple times so I cant speak on the one in December,but they will give you a goodie bag with a random car,stickers,bracelets,etc.You can but bids in on silent auctions items and they usually have a live auction of some sort.They give you tickets that you can choose from several different items for drawings.Items such as sheet metal,prototypes,displays,signs,etc.Alot of the draw is the the sale itself,discounted stock they have on diecast,helmets,trains and so forth.Spme pretty good stuff in there.And there is drivers that make a appearance or like this year they had a couple retired drivers along with Stenhouse and Roush.Its a pretty cool deal and very fun to go too

Reactions: Wilbur

·
Evil Henchman
4,621 Posts
I went last week. They gave me a goodie bag with a 1/64 car, a 1/24 car (TC Owner's Series Biffle Flash), a few bumper stickers, and other assorted trinkets. They also had a 1/64 Miss Sprint Cup car at every seat for people.

There were cars for sale and silent auctions. They also served lunch and had some guests plus a band.

It was a pretty decent event actually.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
I went last week. They gave me a goodie bag with a 1/64 car, a 1/24 car (TC Owner's Series Biffle Flash), a few bumper stickers, and other assorted trinkets. They also had a 1/64 Miss Sprint Cup car at every seat for people.

There were cars for sale and silent auctions. They also served lunch and had some guests plus a band.

It was a pretty decent event actually.
Sounds like a good time. I wouldn't mind going myself sometime. Show us your swag adds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts