Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received this e-mail from RCCA and thought it might be of interest to all...

We are happy to announce the “NASCAR Collector” radio show on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 128 beginning Saturday, August 25th. This weekly program will air at 8:00AM on Saturday mornings and you are invited to participate. Tim Packman, Buz McKim and Tim Trout will host the program providing NASCAR racing expertise and collectable information. We encourage you to call in and share your story about your favorite diecast. You may also submit questions or suggest topics for discussions via email: [email protected]. To participate in the show live, please call 800.262.7227 during the show hours of 8AM to 9AM EST.

The September RCCA catalog will be mailing very soon but due to the holiday weekend and the unpredictability of the postal service, we will also be posting it to our website this Friday. All items will be activated and available for order with the exception of our monthly Thunder items and the Jeff Gordon Foundation Underdog diecast. These items will be activated on September 1st at 10AM.

There are several new items featured including diecast rig banks, a new diecast display shelf and 2008 Time Factory calendars and planners. We have several sale items in the catalog including the remaining inventory of the American Heroes diecast featured during the May race in Charlotte. Don’t miss out on these great opportunities.

We also want to remind you that the Club car is back and the majority of them are in stock and ready to ship. These limited edition 1:24 Hood Open only diecast are each individually numbered and retail for $59.95. We know you have been waiting for these and we appreciate your patience.

The Car of Tomorrow has begun to arrive. We have experienced several delays with these items and will work to ship them to you as quickly as possible. The majority of these will ship to you within the next 6 weeks.

Race Ticket Opportunity for the Bank of America 500 in Charlotte

Our friends at Lowe’s Motor Speedway have created a special weekend ticket package exclusively for RCCA members for only $69. This is a 40% savings! Call 1-800-455-FANS and tell them you are interested in the Racing Collectables Club of America promotion or you may copy the link below to your browser to shop online.

www.lowesmotorspeedway.com/rcca

If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-952-0708 or [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
eh, who gives a rats ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
8,708 Posts
just saw this on another site. man here we go again.

Well, first off M/A is going back to a more familar name yes folks...ACTION PERFORMANCE is back. Second and hold on to your hats folks
GOOD OLD FREDDY'S back as a consultant to help turn M/A around and make it the market it once was...yes folks...our very own Fred is back . Thats going to make me sleep better at night now

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
The only car I would like to see back is the RCCA Club 1/64 cars in the box. Those were the best!!! But of course they cancelled those immediately!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got my September catalog in the mail yesterday!! Of course, there isn't anything in there that I actually want, but....

·
No Agony, No Bragony
3,717 Posts
kspool said:
I got my September catalog in the mail yesterday!! Of course, there isn't anything in there that I actually want, but....
I got mine yesterday too. I flipped through it while I was on the toliet. I thought about using it for toilet paper. Do they sell diecast cars anymore? It seems like they pushing alot of other crap (shirts, hats, teddy bears, etc) besides diecast cars than they used to.

·
Registered
335 Posts
your cars are already worh nickels, or in many caes you'd have to pay someone a nickel to take it off your hands. i learned several years ago.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think those hauler banks are about the dumbest ideas they've come up with yet!!

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
kspool said:
I think those hauler banks are about the dumbest ideas they've come up with yet!!
Do you have a pic of these? I don't get the magazine. They sound retarded.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
They are online at the website. Looks like a regular hauler with a slot in the trailer for you to put in coins. Of course the back door of the hauler opens so you can take it right back out.

It does seem a bit counter productive to continue to complain AND to buy. I have not bought anything from RCCA since I returned that American Heros "set". It has not been hard as they have made 0 1:64 scale Gordon cars since the DOD car, but being mad at WC has filled the void.
I am currently grouping my WC sets for selling. I am deciding on whether or not to buy the stupid helmet release or call it quits.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
BLACKER said:
They are online at the website. Looks like a regular hauler with a slot in the trailer for you to put in coins. Of course the back door of the hauler opens so you can take it right back out.

It does seem a bit counter productive to continue to complain AND to buy. I have not bought anything from RCCA since I returned that American Heros "set". It has not been hard as they have made 0 1:64 scale Gordon cars since the DOD car, but being mad at WC has filled the void.
I am currently grouping my WC sets for selling. I am deciding on whether or not to buy the stupid helmet release or call it quits.
Just checked them out. Wow.....thats about all that can be said. They look so cheap its not even funny. I usually don't say much about their stuff but man those are just bad.

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
kspool said:
The only haulers anyone collects is the WC ones, because we actually know which ones are out there thanks to Carey!!!
wccollector.com
It's way better than any other site for collectibles that I know of!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts