Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RCCA club cars are back, still $59.95.Listed are:
Dale Jr Budweiser, Camo, and stars and stripes
Harvick
JGordon
Stewart
Edwards
Hamlin
Kenseth
Bowyer
Khane
Rudd
Montoya
Johnon
Gilliland
Martin
BLabonte

A big difference (I think) is that it is only hood open. Looks pretty cool!! :)
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
That's what a Club car was, a car that only the hood opened on. The roof flaps and stuff worked like the regular MA cars the last year or so, but it was a way to use up some bank bodies and still get some cash outta them.
Are you sure you aren't talking about Trackside Elites? I don't see anything anywhere at the Club about the Club cars being back.
The Trackside Elites are like the RCCA Elites, except the trunk doesn't open.
I'll bet that's what they are doing or are gonna do, screw us somemore by releasing the Trackside Elites from the Club, calling them Club cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FFighter_21 said:
That's what a Club car was, a car that only the hood opened on. The roof flaps and stuff worked like the regular MA cars the last year or so, but it was a way to use up some bank bodies and still get some cash outta them.
Are you sure you aren't talking about Trackside Elites? I don't see anything anywhere at the Club about the Club cars being back.
The Trackside Elites are like the RCCA Elites, except the trunk doesn't open.
I'll bet that's what they are doing or are gonna do, screw us somemore by releasing the Trackside Elites from the Club, calling them Club cars.
Check out the catalog if u get it o if it'f online. Thanks for the info!!!
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
Ohio29 said:
FFighter_21 said:
That's what a Club car was, a car that only the hood opened on. The roof flaps and stuff worked like the regular MA cars the last year or so, but it was a way to use up some bank bodies and still get some cash outta them.
Are you sure you aren't talking about Trackside Elites? I don't see anything anywhere at the Club about the Club cars being back.
The Trackside Elites are like the RCCA Elites, except the trunk doesn't open.
I'll bet that's what they are doing or are gonna do, screw us somemore by releasing the Trackside Elites from the Club, calling them Club cars.
Check out the catalog if u get it o if it'f online. Thanks for the info!!!
I looked right after you posted and I can't find any. What part of Mays catalog are they in?
I would like it if they still made em'. The Elites are a bit too high for me, and alot of people don't care for the Club Cars, so I am almost always able to get the cars I want that way. Besides, when RCCA offered c/w/b's, that is what I always bought. Look in antique shops. What is always really collectible in them? Banks. I think someday they will be farly good collectibles.
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
Junes catalog is not available online yet. I can't find it.
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
That's what I thought. The trackside Elites, in a different box. Kinda cool I guess. They are like $89.00 -$99.00 at the track I believe, so they are a little cheaper through the Club.
Thanks for the heads up! I appreciate it!
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
I wouldn't mind getting the 12 car set of the "Dale" the movie cars, but at $999.00 that is still a little steep for my budget. Add shipping and the fact I live in Pa., so there is 6% sales tax, that's a little rich for my blood.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FFighter_21 said:
I wouldn't mind getting the 12 car set of the "Dale" the movie cars, but at $999.00 that is still a little steep for my budget. Add shipping and the fact I live in Pa., so there is 6% sales tax, that's a little rich for my blood.
No Kidding!!!That is cool that they lowered the price on someting LOL! :rofl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,126 Posts
I ordered the 1/64 Set. I will not be getting the 1/24 set due to the fact I already have most of them from the original releases.
 

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
Joined
·
20,242 Posts
What makes me mad is they are making Gilliland and Bowyer, but not Blaney. I think (and of course I understand I am predjudiced) that by virtue of the years he has been in NASCAR, his stuff should be made. They don't have to make a tremendous amount of cars, but they should make them. JMO.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,164 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
What makes me mad is they are making Gilliland and Bowyer, but not Blaney. I think (and of course I understand I am predjudiced) that by virtue of the years he has been in NASCAR, his stuff should be made. They don't have to make a tremendous amount of cars, but they should make them. JMO.
This is only the first batch.. Im sure theyll get around to him.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top