Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called around a month or so ago and was put on the wait list for the Jeff Gordon ATL Elite Win.

I was looking at my account today and noticed that they have an order in the system that says "Pending Fulfillment" and it's for that car. It's also added to my total to be billed category

Does this mean that I got one? or is this just their way of wait listing people?

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I would say call and find out. They may have confirmed your order; however when they place contingency orders for thunder items they also say "pending fulfillment". You don't actually have a confirmed order until you go to "pending billing" status when the cars are in stock. I am not sure how the waitlist works and if they have a different order status for that or not.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Placed a call, they put in a contingency order, just in case someone cancels. That way they don't have to go back and re-add orders each time. So i don't have it yet

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
I called around a month or so ago and was put on the wait list for the Jeff Gordon ATL Elite Win.

I was looking at my account today and noticed that they have an order in the system that says "Pending Fulfillment" and it's for that car. It's also added to my total to be billed category

Does this mean that I got one? or is this just their way of wait listing people?

Call rcca for your answer. They will be able to help you alot faster with all your concerns. That's there job. JMO

·
Banned
4,679 Posts
If it is a preorder it will say pending fulfilment. If it changes to pending billing then they are about to run your credit card. Then it will change to say billed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts