Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any body hear anything on what is going to happen with the #33 car in the Cup Series. I know the original plan was to run the first 5 races and see where there were after that has any body heard anything if Brendan and south Point are going to continue to run the season or if it's going to be Brendan, Austin and Elliott splitting the seat or if he's going to sell of the points? I mean the #10 team is current outside of the Top 35 :wink:

·
Premium Member
2,053 Posts
Has any body hear anything on what is going to happen with the #33 car in the Cup Series. I know the original plan was to run the first 5 races and see where there were after that has any body heard anything if Brendan and south Point are going to continue to run the season or if it's going to be Brendan, Austin and Elliott splitting the seat or if he's going to sell of the points? I mean the #10 team is current outside of the Top 35 :wink:
i don't expect to see brendan in any more cup races, but he is scheduled to do 7 more truck races and 9 more nationwide races with RCR. sadler won't be running any more cup races, remember him and RC talked and decided it was in elliott's best interests to turn the #55 6 race deal down and concentrate on winning the nationwide championship, so the team will just run part-time with austin dillon the rest of the year. i expect to see him make about 4-5 starts throughout the year.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.