Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
RCR/Realtree CraZy
913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
RCRStore.com is selling ARC 2011 Rheem Tankless Water Heaters cars for $29.99. If anyone hasn't seen this car, it is a nice 'un.

The Earnhardt Wheaties fantasy car is also $29.99, but it's been in the 'clearance corner' for awhile now.

·
Premium Member
3,157 Posts
If they were on sale,they're not now.Must be all gone...

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
They are still there, once you are in the clearance section, you have to click on the "die cast" tab.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
RCRStore.com is selling ARC 2011 Rheem Tankless Water Heaters cars for $29.99. If anyone hasn't seen this car, it is a nice 'un.

The Earnhardt Wheaties fantasy car is also $29.99, but it's been in the 'clearance corner' for awhile now.
The Harvick car is now 19.99. They have a Paul Menard 2011 Peak Flashcoat for 19.99 too and Earnhardt car is also 19.99

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
The Dale Sr. car is still overpriced at $19.99. It's a fantasy car that Dale never drove and never saw. It's not the Wheaties car he drove, either raced or unraced; it's an imagined version of what the car "could have been". That car is the epitome of fantasy junk. Yet, with the Earnhardt name attached, the idea was sold and marketed, and the car was produced. Now, here it is in the discount bin...

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
The Dale Sr. car is still overpriced at $19.99. It's a fantasy car that Dale never drove and never saw. It's not the Wheaties car he drove, either raced or unraced; it's an imagined version of what the car "could have been". That car is the epitome of fantasy junk. Yet, with the Earnhardt name attached, the idea was sold and marketed, and the car was produced. Now, here it is in the discount bin...
Pretty much what I meant by "it doesn't do much for me." I agree with you.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Pretty much what I meant by "it doesn't do much for me." I agree with you.
So do I. I hate seeing Earnhardt fanta$y cars made just so they have something to $ell with his name on it. Look how long it took for the Cardinal Tractor car, and they had a mold.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I just wish they would start doing some of his earlier cars in the Raced Version. I think that would be so cool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts