Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got any pics and what year do you want. I am pretty resonably priced on my work . Price depends on if I provide the car and decals or you provide the car and decals. If you want some pics of my work shoot me a pm and we will try to work something out.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Re: Who does customs

DP36 said:
Got any pics and what year do you want. I am pretty resonably priced on my work . Price depends on if I provide the car and decals or you provide the car and decals. If you want some pics of my work shoot me a pm and we will try to work something out.
Did you get my PM? it does show I sent one, even though I clicked the save in outbox. Thanks Earle

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
SFC_Allen said:
BLACKER said:
No word on this project and/or the Cromax Pro cars?
How come you hijacked my post?
I am not sure what "post hijacking" is, I saw a post about customs, a guy offering to do them and thought I might talk to him about it.
I am able to read through a single thread (that contained all of 8 posts) and see what is to me and what is not to me.
Sorry if it confused you, but that is kind of the way things work out here most of the time. People are going to post in "your" thread all the time. If you want a "one on one" conversation with someone you might be more successful in the pming arena.

·
Registered
245 Posts
BLACKER said:
SFC_Allen said:
BLACKER said:
No word on this project and/or the Cromax Pro cars?
How come you hijacked my post?
I am not sure what "post hijacking" is, I saw a post about customs, a guy offering to do them and thought I might talk to him about it.
I am able to read through a single thread (that contained all of 8 posts) and see what is to me and what is not to me.
Sorry if it confused you, but that is kind of the way things work out here most of the time. People are going to post in "your" thread all the time. If you want a "one on one" conversation with someone you might be more successful in the pming arena.
Not mad or anything, you just seemed to make it a one on one with what you wrote. Just thought it was funny cause on another board I go to for "Army" stuff every post seems to get "jacked" the same way. LOL Earle

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
No problem guys, I just separated them so maybe both you guys can find what you are looking for.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
I see. Glad you are not mad then. My intent was not to "hijack", I just assumed he would respond to your question, or mine, or both if he had anything to say to anyone. I was only reading what was to me, so I did not even notice if he had replied to yours or not.

Who would have thought Army guys would hijack each other's posts? Must be that whole "Army of One" thing! :eek:)

I'll stay out of here now so you can get back to business. Later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts