Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw on here, people getting autographed reagan smith cards. Who did you contact for them? Denver Mattress or Furniture row?

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I sent mine to his fan club last year and got a signed one in my SASE.

·
XC Crazy
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I emailed her and well I just show you the email. Good thing is she sending Autographed ones:)!
Heres the email:

I’d love to send you some, I’ll put your name and address in the next batch to go out. Can I ask how you got my personal work email address though? Usually we request that customers go through the service form on the site, as theres many, many people who work on FRR stuff, but I seem to be getting an influx of people emailing me directly...

·
Do people read these?
6,452 Posts
I emailed her and well I just show you the email. Good thing is she sending Autographed ones:)!
Heres the email:

I’d love to send you some, I’ll put your name and address in the next batch to go out. Can I ask how you got my personal work email address though? Usually we request that customers go through the service form on the site, as theres many, many people who work on FRR stuff, but I seem to be getting an influx of people emailing me directly...
Yeah, she told me not to give out her E-Mail address..so I wouldn't contact her dirctley anymore..

·
In It 2 Win It
12,031 Posts
I would never give out personal e-mails without asking the person. That is not cool.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I would never give out personal e-mails without asking the person. That is not cool.
Never meant any harm. Just helping a fellow board board member. Also, I wouldn't consider it a "personal email", as it is her email at her place of employment. Either way, I removed the post.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts