Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mark Martin & Roush CRAZY
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Haven't been on much lately. The last few months the internet bill has been huge, probably been on here too much lol, so I have seriously cut down on using it. Also I've been very busy with schoolwork. I'm a junior in highschool and I am currently enrolled in three college level classes. Needless to say the work is tremendous and keeps me busy but it will be worth it in the end.

As of last month, my dealer a few minutes away closed down. He has returned to his section in the local flea market with less than half of his inventory. So today I travelled to a dealer in Delaware that my family has been buying from since I was three years old. Only to find out he is no longer selling diecast or anything NASCAR related. With both of my dealers out of business, I certaintly won't be buying as much diecast and I will have to do all buying online or my two trips to Dover every year. I know not everyone is fortunate to have two dealers in their region, but it's something that's always been there for me. I'm not here to talk politics or economics, that's not an area I know much about, but times are still rough.

But anyway, I'm still looking foward to kick-off the 2012 NASCAR season!!

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Luke, sorry to hear about your guys closing or reducing size. I Know that myself or any of the other Authorized Dealers here would love to be able to help you out.

Scott

·
diecast crazy
2,203 Posts
Sorry to hear that myself it seems more and more smaller dealers are closing which scares the hell out of me , being that is what I am ,we do everything to keep the doors open but you just can't force folks to come in and when you have distributors on e-bay cutting there own dealers throats, it is a dog it dog world, as it is on here, that being said I am sure any Authorized dealer would love to help you out Scott , Me , At The track ,RPM, would love to fill those shoes , but first and foremost is your schooling take care of that first, cars second.

·
Mark Martin & Roush CRAZY
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to both of you, Scott and Rodney. I'm more than happy to do business with any of the site sponsors or dealers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts