Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well folks, It's been a hectic week. Trying to get everything ready for tommorrow, Trying to quit smoking, Trying to get all my Ebays sent out, Getting the kids ready & off to their first week of school, and dealing with my "I don't have a life" issues. Some of you know the rest of the story some don't but I figured I would share a few pics of my recent pick-ups since all I do is whine about Winners Circle, and show you a few of my new 1/24th's since all I do is cry and pick on everyone's driver. I'll be off the site for probably 3-4 days while I have my neck surgery tommorrow. They are going in at 9am in the morning and will be removing the disk between c-2, c-3, c-4, and c-5 vertabaes in my neck and fusing the vertabrea together. I should be able to watch the Race Sat. Night I hope and maybe get on for a little while and start walking again Sunday. While I'm gone please don't pick on Harvick, I won't be able to stand up for him since I have nothing better to do with my life. Enjoy, take care of yourselves,Take care of your backs!, and hopefully I will be hearing from all of you soon with a new outlook on life.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and trying to work with my customizer on a new custom that he has been doing a fantastic job on. Looking forward to seeing it's completion sometime in the near future.

·
Super Moderator
8,722 Posts
nice stuff man. just take care of yourself and you know we are all (well most of us) pulling for you to have a safe surgery and a speedy recovery.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
well dude i wont whine too much about our fishing day since we didnt do that great, but i will say that those 9 helmet cars that i picked up went to a good home, lol. once everything is done and get you back up and running, we need to get rid of the "lucky"(BS) fishing hats and find some new ones and see if our luck changes next go round. i will give you a call and check in and be up at the hospital later. let Suzanne know if she needs anything while yall are up there to give me a call.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
fishin4cars said:
Well folks, It's been a hectic week. Trying to get everything ready for tommorrow, Trying to quit smoking, Trying to get all my Ebays sent out, Getting the kids ready & off to their first week of school, and dealing with my "I don't have a life" issues. Some of you know the rest of the story some don't but I figured I would share a few pics of my recent pick-ups since all I do is whine about Winners Circle, and show you a few of my new 1/24th's since all I do is cry and pick on everyone's driver. I'll be off the site for probably 3-4 days while I have my neck surgery tommorrow. They are going in at 9am in the morning and will be removing the disk between c-2, c-3, c-4, and c-5 vertabaes in my neck and fusing the vertabrea together. I should be able to watch the Race Sat. Night I hope and maybe get on for a little while and start walking again Sunday. While I'm gone please don't pick on Harvick, I won't be able to stand up for him since I have nothing better to do with my life. Enjoy, take care of yourselves,Take care of your backs!, and hopefully I will be hearing from all of you soon with a new outlook on life.
Take care, I've had 4 back surguries myself, so I kinda know what you are going through. It'll be better in time. In fact I am looking at a neck surgury eventually also, so maybe we can share notes later. Take care and I'll look forward to hearing from you again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts