Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to walmart this morning to see about picking up a Americanheros car for a fellow collectot. Picked it up and made a quick run thru to see if there was any thing new. Low and behold!! A super treasure hunt hammer sled bike. I think the wamart lady thought I was a little nuts when I started dancing in the Isle!! Guess she was at least thinking in the right direction!!! :rollhappy:

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If anyone finds a yellow version of the hammer sled bike and doesn't collect the treasure hunts. I'm intrested in getting one at a decent price. The yellow version is the regular release treasure hunt and can be found at all stores that sell hot wheels. Thanks, Larkin

·
Registered
335 Posts
congrats on those hunts! i envy you for sure. i haven't seen one in months. but i don't try like i used to.

i believe that is not a pit cruiser. check hotwheels.com. but i think it's called the "hammer sled". love to have one! and the gto also. don't care for the mega thrust. but admittedly i'd buy it if i found one. i have 97 hunts, and agreed i would quit when i hit 100. but looks like i quit at 97!

way to go!

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Great finds! I always go nuts when I find a Treasure Hunt also.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Along with the Corvette you got me and the Camaro Thunder_Alley got me I now have 1-6 for this year. Doing fairly good for this year so far!!!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
and if i had only stopped at walmart this morning and checked it, that would be sitting in my collection, lol.

great find there Larkin.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts