Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there....My name is Rich LaBrier but known as Dirtman07 on DCZ. I'm an avid collector of dirt car diecast. Whether it be late models, Sprints and modifieds. I know I haven't been on much lately and to my friends on here, I apologize. I went back to work after being on the disabled list for over 5 months. This a great place and glad to be a part of it. If your new, please be sure to check out the Pay it Forward thread.

Thanks guys and gals.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
Welcome back, I was away for awhile too. Even life can get in the way of diecast sometimes.

Reactions: dirtman07

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Yes , big welcome back. You have definitely been one of the members who have influenced my collection of Dirt / Sprint cars and have always been there to answer my dirt car questions.

Reactions: dirtman07

·
Pay It Forward
2,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahh!That explains your absence.Mama has been cracking the whip!Really you went back to work because it is race season and all the dirt tracks are in full swing.
I've been trying to hit the big races...hard to keep up

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
That's great news on getting back to work Rich. Don't overdue it and let your back heal. Recurring back injuries are no fun. Don't want to see you riding around on a scooter with a wing on it. Nice to see you back posting Buddy. @dirtman07

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,969 Posts
Welcome back! I'm glad to hear you landed a job!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts