Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Diecast CraZy
1,979 Posts
HAHA he put Promo in it just for the pen. :laugh:

·
#JRNation
4,661 Posts
So its a Promo even though we can go buy one of these for a few bucks at a store? and they are always there and not for a limited time? ( Talking bout the Pen )

·
Camaro Crazy
2,691 Posts
So its a Promo even though we can go buy one of these for a few bucks at a store? and they are always there and not for a limited time? ( Talking bout the Pen )
Limited edition. Production number yet to be determined, but limited nonetheless.

That´s a great auction, from start to end.
In my opinion the best part however is how Kevin Havick (typo adopted from the auction) has an auto-signer because this diecast is auto-signed.

I bet that saves this Kevin person a lot of time. Just place diecast under the auto-signer and have a coffee while this wonder of modern technology signs the diecast stacked in the loader.

·
Premium Member
7,778 Posts
Wow, that Tide pen REALLY adds to the value of this diecast. The pen must be worth at least $2 or $3 on it's own. lol

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Wow, that Tide pen REALLY adds to the value of this diecast. The pen must be worth at least $2 or $3 on it's own. lol
Heather try $3-5 :)

Makes me want to go out and buy multiple tide trucks to get excess pens!

Scott

·
CraZy about 1:87
749 Posts
newbie said:
Heather try $3-5 :)

Makes me want to go out and buy multiple tide trucks to get excess pens!

Scott
See ... it's always 50% more if you get it off a dealer!!

(Just kidding, couldn't resist!)

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
See ... it's always 50% more if you get it off a dealer!!

(Just kidding, couldn't resist!)
Steve, thanks for the swift kick to the family jewels. THat hurt bro :p

Take Care
Scott

·
Premium Member
2,345 Posts
Not sure what is so funny about his auction. This person is a dealer that buys from me and has had some health issues in the past. Not sure it is so funny when you know the whole story about him. He tries hard to find something to do and offer unique items to his customers. Those Tide trucks were a Kroger exclusive and they come with the Tide Stain Pen, what's the big deal? Because he worded it kind of odd now he is a moron? He has 100% positive feedback with over 5000. Why is he a moron [MENTION=24]kspool[/MENTION]? They only made 250 of these Signed Tide trucks.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I would like to bring to light why I made this post in the way I did, and I have made some assumptions along the way. A previous member of the forum (Gump) was always pimping Mic's. Gump was, to say the least, not the easiest person to get along with an basically did anything but make you want to buy from Mics.

It was believed that Mic and Gump were the same person. Furthermore, if Gump could come on the forum and push Mic's, why couldn't Mic himself come on here? I am not sure why Gump (or Mic) disappeared from the site, nor do I care. I don't wish bad health on anyone, and I am truly sorry this guy has health issues. On the other hand, for the way Gump treated the forum in general, if the two are truly related (or the same person), I would never consider buying anything from them.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts