Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,378 Posts
Yes, let's remember all who gave it all for our freedom. I lost my 1st cousin and a few classmates in Vietnam.

·
Jeff Gordon Fan
25,901 Posts
Just a thought! My buddy spent the day with his brother yesterday at the Cemetary he was recently buried with full Military Honors at the Military Cemetary. The flags had all blown over on the various graves. He picked up a 100 in his brothers memory for those who gave all. I will do the same in my Uncle Grandfather and Buddys memory. They gave all so we could enjoy.

·
Baltimore Orioles CraZy
5,304 Posts
While it is easy to focus on the wars that have affected all of us (WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq etc.) let's not forget those who died in other conflicts as well. We need to also remember those who fought and died in the Revolutionary war, the War of 1812, the Mexian-American War, the Civil War, and WWI as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
To everyone who has served, thank you so much. Without you, I wouldn't be able to show a small thank you when you did so much. We shouldn't just remember the ones who fought and died on this day, but every day. Once again, thank you for protecting our freedom and country. God bless our troops, veterans, and the United States of America!

·
Black #3 Fan
2,888 Posts
Amen brothers...to those who served, to those who are serving and to the families of those who payed the ultimate price for our freedom les not forget..ever

1 - 10 of 10 Posts