Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have tickets to MonsterJam Sun at 2pm so I'm going to miss the 500. Anyone know when they will replay the race? I'm hoping they replay it Sun night or Mon.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Tivo, DVR, VCR....

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
Speed does on Noon on wednesday

·
Joey Logano Fan
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Decided it was time to get a DVR. Picking it up from the cable company on Sat so I can hook it up to record the 500. Woohoo!

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Decided it was time to get a DVR. Picking it up from the cable company on Sat so I can hook it up to record the 500. Woohoo!
Good choice. Be sure to set it to record extra time just in case of red flags/rain delays etc. It sucks to tape a race and miss the last two laps because the time ran out...been there, done that.

·
Jamie Mac 4 Ever!
895 Posts
You could always download the race too. I've done it for many races and it's nice because the commercials are gone.

·
Banned
17,329 Posts
Good choice. Be sure to set it to record extra time just in case of red flags/rain delays etc. It sucks to tape a race and miss the last two laps because the time ran out...been there, done that.
oh man do i know that feeling

·
Jamie Mac 4 Ever!
895 Posts
Download the race? Really? Any special site where we can do this? This would be so awesome!
Any torrent site should have the races. Just search for whatever race you want then download it.

I've downloaded all of the races that Jamie McMurray has won.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts