1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
17,328 Posts
it doesnt even have a sprint cup logo

·
The Busch Wacker
9,090 Posts
it will when nascar inspects them...Sinica didn't either when we showed up at homestead...just a FYI

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Given how quickly they had to put things together, I think that car could look very different later this week. The same goes for the #83.
I don't think so. From what I heard/read, there were way better paint scheme ideas shown and turned down for these. They said we'd "weap" if we saw the ones that were turned down.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Does he have some kind of connection to BK?
Nope technically he and Landon are not sponsored by Burger King. There team owner owns a few BK's and asked Burger King if they could use there logo. These will not be there sponsors for the whole season they said they will be annoncing sponsors in the coming weeks. Very similar to Front Row Motorsports where they werent really sponsored by Taco Bell and Long John Silvers.

·
Registered
9,990 Posts
Nope technically he and Landon are not sponsored by Burger King. There team owner owns a few BK's and asked Burger King if they could use there logo. These will not be there sponsors for the whole season they said they will be annoncing sponsors in the coming weeks. Very similar to Front Row Motorsports where they werent really sponsored by Taco Bell and Long John Silvers.
I just hope whatever sponsor they have/will get.. has a better paint scheme. LOL.

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
So is Burger King still with Stewart?

·
Nascar is my World
3,191 Posts
Damn, gonna have to buy the Burger King now, was waiting on next year car

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
[URL=http://diecastcrazy.com/community/misc.php?do=dbtech_usertag_hash&hash=93Forever said:
#93Forever[/URL]753837]it will when nascar inspects them...Sinica didn't either when we showed up at homestead...just a FYI
That only explains the "NASCAR Race Car" decal, not the series sponsor contingency decal.

·
Premium Member
14,620 Posts
I thought Sinica Motorsports was supposed to be running cars that were prepped by HMS?
I think they got a better deal with the old RBRT since they bought cars, haulers, and extra stuff.

I also heard reason why cars are so bland, is there were a few people who offered their services but they wanted to keep it in house at the present time. I can't blame them considering how fast this deal really got put together and the less people involved smoother things run. It's pretty awesome within 2 weeks of getting started they are in the 500 and would be without points I bet!

·
JG#24 CE#24 BK#2 KB#41 KL#42
1,156 Posts
The #83 and the #93 cars are boring, dull, and lazy. I can't believe burger king sponsors both of these cars and they look so dull!

·
Out and about
2,699 Posts
The #83 and the #93 cars are boring, dull, and lazy. I can't believe burger king sponsors both of these cars and they look so dull!
Burger King desn't really sponsor them, sort of. Some of the investors are BK franchise owners and they slapped some BK decals on the cars. And I believe they were more concerned with getting on track than having a fancy paint scheme.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.