Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We interupt this program for this special report....Has anybody noticed (or is it just me) how hot the chick in the RGX Body Spray commercials is? OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
I wish I could find out what her name is so I could get some pics of her. She is incredible!!!
We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Rachel Spector.........so HOT!

Born in Tampa, just like me.......

Graduate of the University of Florida, MY favorite college and home of the Gators!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is mega-HOT!!!! I have seen all of the commercials and whenever they are on, I drop everything and watch. I have never been effected by a woman on the TV or in the media the way she has effecred me. I hope she is around for a long time!!!
Thanks for the info guys!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Buddy!!! The webpage said she was in a "Girls Gone Wild" video, but I couldn't find any info on it. I would love that DVD. Just for her.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
yea and when you do a image search on her it pretty much comes back with nothing

·
Registered
724 Posts
Yeah for some reason images of her are very rare. Shes pretty looking but I don't very care much for the commercials.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Yeah Buddy!!! The webpage said she was in a "Girls Gone Wild" video, but I couldn't find any info on it. I would love that DVD. Just for her.

"Girls Gone Wild" was the name of the episode of "What I Like About You", not an actual Girls Gone Wild video.

Personally i love her eyes. One is brown and the other is half brown and half grey.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes and she looks like a girl that you would meet somewhere, other than at a red carpet pre-movie premeire or something. She looks like a hometown type girl, and man is she sweet!

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
I just made mention of her the other day to our poor, sheltered, un-informed friend Geebi........he is now informed.......I can't do squat about the other, but he's at least informed....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts