Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
10,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Premium Member
2,046 Posts
poynt was suppossed to back him for the full nationwide season, are they also doing cup or are they moving to cup now and forgetting about nationwide?

· Premium Member
2,046 Posts

· Premium Member
22,945 Posts
Well, if they have the backing... why the hell not? It's not like you actually have to accomplish anything to race in Cup anymore. 33 starts a year ago in Nationwide (no start-n-parks, yay!), but his best non-plate track and non-road course finish was 15th at Chicago.

I guess this bumps Josh Wise from any ROTY discussion. Supposedly, he was going to run the 37 car.

· Super Grumpy
1,302 Posts
thats awsome for timmy! genuinely hope he does well! hes an awsome kid!

god I feel so old saying that!

· Premium Member
1,284 Posts
Well unless someone else come and run's for Rookie of the year he'll have Back-to-Back easy as pie. I mean all he would have to do is meet the required starts. I wish them the best of luck but with him as the only contender there isn't much of a Rookie of the Year battle again this year.

· Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Good for him. Would have been better to see Josh Wise in the #37. Does anyone know what Wise's plans are for 2012 now?
running nationwide full-time for key motorsports, most likely start and park. and wise doesn't have a sponsor to bring with him, hill did. if you were the team owner who would you go with?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.