Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several threads going on right now about this, and I know eveytime Gordon wins the boo babies come out and have to try and make excuses ... NASCAR is rigged, Hendricks cheats etc etc etc

but that was really the best race I can remember ... I don't care who won.

If you really think NASCAR is rigged, then keep watching and shut up, or quit watching and shut up ... but to keep watching and keep crying every week is kind of dumb don't ya think??

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
AND THEN SOME, JUST SHOCKED THEY DIDN'T THROW THE CAUTION WHEN JJ WAS DONE!! WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THAT!!!! YOU KNOW THAT HENDRICK HAS BEEN SUCKING NASCAR"S **NIS FOREVER!!

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
BLACKER said:
Several threads going on right now about this, and I know eveytime Gordon wins the boo babies come out and have to try and make excuses ... NASCAR is rigged, Hendricks cheats etc etc etc

but that was really the best race I can remember ... I don't care who won.

If you really think NASCAR is rigged, then keep watching and shut up, or quit watching and shut up ... but to keep watching and keep crying every week is kind of dumb don't ya think??

:rofl:
I would have been a good race if they would have let them finish the race!! I don't care who won also! I just wanted to see them race a full 200 laps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cry baby Gordon

As long as Gordon gets his way, Nascar is happy, and thats crap!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts