Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mechanicburg Hot Shoe was fatally injured on the 24 lap of the feature on Sunday night. He would have turned 28 on 9/22. He will be missed! Our prayers go out to the Kimmel family & his g/f Julie.

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
R.I.P.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
harley2001 said:
The Mechanicburg Hot Shoe was fatally injured on the 24 lap of the feature on Sunday night. He would have turned 28 on 9/22. He will be missed! Our prayers go out to the Kimmel family & his g/f Julie.
Where did this occur? At Williams Grove? I had not heard anything about this....any more info? Did it happen in a sprint car?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I just looked on Jaysk'is and couldn't find anything on this. Where did you see it, or hear about it?

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Jayski is reporting it, with a couple of links. It's on the Cup Series page a little ways down.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Another of racings bravest cut down in his prime.....God Speed young man, God Speed.

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FFighter_21 said:
harley2001 said:
Where did this occur? At Williams Grove? I had not heard anything about this....any more info? Did it happen in a sprint car?
Opps my bad for not saying it was at Williams Grove & in the Sprint car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts