Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished this one and looking to sell. I must say this is one of the coolest and most clean customs I have ever done. The pictures don't do it justice. Any specks you see come from dust that is just easy to see on the flat finish in the lighting in pictures.

Looking to sell, I may be open to trades if something catches my eye.

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
That is amazing! Sweet job! Obviously you used a Frod Fusion but it still looks really cool! Loving the matte finish!

·
Prototype CraZy!
3,082 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Just finished this one and looking to sell. I must say this is one of the coolest and most clean customs I have ever done. The pictures don't do it justice. Any specks you see come from dust that is just easy to see on the flat finish in the lighting in pictures.

Looking to sell, I may be open to trades if something catches my eye.

pm me how much please

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is amazing! Sweet job! Obviously you used a Frod Fusion but it still looks really cool! Loving the matte finish!
Why is it obvious a ford fusion was used?

The donor was a 2011 AAA Kurt Busch and I switched the rims around from another donor so they were black.

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks

All pms and post should be answered, waiting to hear back from some people. First come first served otherwise I will take offers.

·
#Champ18n
10,102 Posts
Why is it obvious a ford fusion was used?

The donor was a 2011 AAA Kurt Busch and I switched the rims around from another donor so they were black.
Oh sorry. Its just another member made a Kurt Busch 2011 Test Car with a Ford Fusin and the gill was in the same place. Sorry.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts