Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a neat find, if anyone is looking for any of the Robby Gordon Speed Energy promos from 2011, Speed Energy still sells them on their store and has them heavily on sale. I'm linking below, but they have the yellow and pink 1:24 diecasts for $10 and the orange and pink 1:64 diecasts for $5. Shipping is reasonable.. These were CFS Contender Series cars, some of the last ones produced I believe, and they're neat in that if you look they're cast with Toyota bodies with all the manufacturer badges removed (Robby ran Dodges that year). eBay prices are going high for these, even my local shop wanted $100 for the set of 1:24's, so I'd like to share this with someone not wanting to overpay.

SPEED Energy Die Cast

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
very cool thanks for the link but 13$ to ship 2 1/64 cars is pretty high. will have to pass. prices are good but when you get to the shipping it is a joke.

·
Premium Member
9,526 Posts
Seriously? It was $13 for the two 1:24s I bought. That makes no sense.
just for the heck of it i added the 2 1/24s to the order and shipping went up to 23$. now you can easily ship both 1/24s ans both 1/64s for 14$. this is what places do when they make their stuff on sale really cheap they jack up the shipping charges.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts