Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
I have a feeling stopping the field wouldn't have been a great idea either. So okay they stop the field, now what? Talk to Robby for a long while and convince him hes not the leader?

·
Registered
710 Posts
JoKeR_20 said:
KK3869 said:
I have a feeling stopping the field wouldn't have been a great idea either. So okay they stop the field, now what? Talk to Robby for a long while and convince him hes not the leader?
no but when they are about to go green and they know he aint going to give it up, then they should have continued the caution until he got in line or they should have parked the field and if he didnt get off the field on his own then haul his car off the field. sad thing is that if this keeps happening, i see a day where Nascar will put in kill switches like they put in the monster trucks. and when a driver wont comply with the rules of get back in position then they kill his engine and he has no choice.
Yeah I highly doubt they would tow his car off unless they surrounded it with like guards and offcials lol

Though the remote killswitch idea is the best one I heard all the day lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.