Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ROCK STAR ACTION FIGURE

McFarlane Toys: Rob Zombie (known for his horror movies and band White Zombie)
Wood Font Art Creative arts Facade

Release Date: 2000 Purchased For: $29.99 Current Value: $90-$100 (in packaging)

Rob Zombie in splatterpunk costume finely sculpted to capture all the details. Black Armour, hydraulic claws and eerie whiteface makeup under his rug-like hair add charm to his evil persona and his black and grey stage setting with piles of skulls make for a devilishly cool diorama. Figure stands 5" tall and is partially posable.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great detail on that figure !!!!
Yeah I like the detail on these figures. It would be great if McFarlane or Neca did another run of rock stars, some more modern musicians in the rock or metal scene. I think maybe a decent line of Slipknot, with different eras would be great! In all my searching I've never seen a mass produced line of them. I've lost count of how many times Slipknot have changed their look with different masks and uniforms. I personally would love it if someone would at least produce "original Slipknot" figures. I really believe they would sell well and a lot of fans would probably purchase all nine of them, so the company that made them would probably move more units.

·
Crazy JGR fan
914 Posts
Sadly for me no but I listen to his music on q103 Albany's #1 metal radio station you can also hear guns n roses, metallica, black sabbath and other metal legends like the now broken up Motley Crue

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
You're so lucky Jeff!! It would be an awesome show to see! ..I haven't seen them either Chayne, but I always loved when White Zombie played "More Human Than Human" on the Grammy Awards years ago. That radio station sounds pretty cool. Chayne, your post made me jump on YouTube to watch some white zombie live, lol. "Electric Head Pt.2" was one of the first songs that I performed for the general public at a street fare playing drums in my first (gigging) metal band. I love the Zombie! ;)

·
Hobbyist Extraordinaire
1,406 Posts
Seeing that figure brings back some high school memories. My friends and I were big McFarlane collectors then (also big Metal heads) and I remember my best friend displaying that one. I never had the figure, but I had a giant, goofy Zombie poster in my bedroom.

Thanks for the nostalgia!

·
Hold my beer & watch this
1,584 Posts
Redcar666 Mark, were you able to sign up for the "31 the Movie" items? I did not know if it was in the US only or not? I was able to get some real cool signed posters and a film crew T-Shirt as well as a signed DVD when the movie comes out. So cool to find another Zombie fan like myself, too bad you're so far away.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Redcar666 Mark, were you able to sign up for the "31 the Movie" items? I did not know if it was in the US only or not? I was able to get some real cool signed posters and a film crew T-Shirt as well as a signed DVD when the movie comes out. So cool to find another Zombie fan like myself, too bad you're so far away.

WOW!! Sounds like you got some really cool stuff!! No, unfortunately I wasn't able to "sign up" for movie items, that must be US only?? But I think I could bid on movie props.. I can't wait to see '31 the movie' ..Yeah, it's great to see fellow Diecast Crazy friends into Rob Zombie! I agree, to bad we're so far away from each other. I have some cool White Zombie shirts and posters stored I could show you, or even trade.. I love Diecast Crazy! Interacting with like-minded fans of diecast is great! Definitely a passionate mob, lol. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.