Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cool. glad to hear Ron won it. i always liked him.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Holy crap Hornaday won it? I was hoping he would pull it out but I thought he was too far back to pull it off! Great job Ron!

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
HAPPY29 said:
Me too, and to Gordon also!!!
just as long as it happens to Gordon first and for more laps down.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Actually either one was fine w/me. They both drive for teams I like, KHI and BDR. Anybody know how Wimmer and Blaney did? It was Dave's second truck race ever, and I guess Wimmer's first.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
Actually either one was fine w/me. They both drive for teams I like, KHI and BDR. Anybody know how Wimmer and Blaney did? It was Dave's second truck race ever, and I guess Wimmer's first.
Never mind, I found out. Dave was 10th and Scott was 14th both a lap down. Those top nine trucks musta been flyin' to put everybody outta the top 9 down laps.

·
Registered
724 Posts
FFighter_21 said:
FFighter_21 said:
Never mind, I found out. Dave was 10th and Scott was 14th both a lap down. Those top nine trucks musta been flyin' to put everybody outta the top 9 down laps.
No they had a caution come out during green-flag pit stops.

Congrats to Ron and the Harvicks.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I shoulda figured that out, that seems to happen to Dave alot I know. Then he spends his whole day trying to get back on the lead lap, instead of racing w/the leaders.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
I'm fairly stoked! KHI & Ron Hornaday wins the truck championship, RCR takes the win and the owners points championship in Busch with Burton today, Now if the three RCR cars stay in the top ten in the chase I can at least say that RCR and KHI are teams to be reckoned with. Hendricks and Gordon may have the Nextel/Sprint cup but not in the running for the other two divisions.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts