Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Comes with free straightjacket
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Jayski:

Ricky Rudd, who made his 900th career Cup Series start Sunday at California Speedway, separated his left shoulder and was briefly knocked unconscious in a wicked wreck during the Sharp Aquos 500, the veteran driver told ESPN.com. The shoulder is the major concern, and leaves Rudd concerned about his status for next weekend's Chevy Rock 'n Roll 400 at Richmond International Raceway. He said he wouldn't grade his chances of competing as very high.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Thats got to suck for Ricky. I wonder who will take his place?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
I'd like to see Leicht get the chance. That would give them a chance to see him in something other than their Busch car. He is probably the leading candidate for the empty seat anyway.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
harley2001 said:
I say Kenny Wallace!
According to ESPN.com, you would be right.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Man that sucks for Rudd, I hope he can race soon. Would be cool to see Leicht, but I personally don't feel that 88 car has the guts in it to win. Definately good seat time though.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Anybody know if Kenny Wallace is still driving the Snickers car this weekend? Now that it's official that Travis K. is driving next year, I figured they would just put him in the car, until/if Rudd is able to return.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts