Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received me first 2018 car today, and I hafta thank Jerry Pratti (team3and8 ) for ALL of his assistance. Lately knowing my financial dilemma, he has been ordering them for me as they become available, and allowing me to pay as I have the money. It is SO MUCH HELP! I do not hafta worry about missing any cars due to a shortage of funds at the time of the availability, and can pay when I get it. That way I am assured of receivinf all of the Ryan Blaney cars. It's like my own collectors club! Thanks so much Jerry, yorr Brother sure appreciates it! Now, here it is........

2018 Ryan Blaney Duracell/Mennards Ford Taurus

·
CraZy LuDiCrOuS
2017 Chevrolet Equinox
4,757 Posts
Awesome looking car and awesome deal you have set up with Jerry.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great looking car Ken and team3and8 Jerry is a great guy, just another example of that! These things are so cool to see...makes me proud to know ya'll and be a member here.
You're truly one of the family "Levi"!

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Great looking add Ken! That is awesome (but not surprising) that Jerry would step up to help you like that!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts
Reactions: FFighter_21

·
30,067 Posts
I received me first 2018 car today, and I hafta thank Jerry Pratti (team3and8 ) for ALL of his assistance. Lately knowing my financial dilemma, he has been ordering them for me as they become available, and allowing me to pay as I have the money. It is SO MUCH HELP! I do not hafta worry about missing any cars due to a shortage of funds at the time of the availability, and can pay when I get it. That way I am assured of receivinf all of the Ryan Blaney cars. It's like my own collectors club! Thanks so much Jerry, yorr Brother sure appreciates it! Now, here it is........

2018 Ryan Blaney Duracell/Mennards Ford Taurus

Kewl. Wish they were still Dodge Boys. :)

·
Premium Member
16,924 Posts
Nice add!

Reactions: FFighter_21
1 - 16 of 16 Posts