Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hafta shout! I am so excited at how this turned out! A custom Ryan Blaney Motorcraft "David Pearson" Tribute ran last season at Darlington...
unionjack1940 turned this one out and I could not be MORE PLEASED! I saw his great custom work, and I grew tired, Oh so very tired of waiting on Lionel to get this car out. We conspired and this is the result. If you want something done, give him a shot, you'll be satisfied! Thank you my friend!

·
Gordon to Blaney
5,574 Posts
That looks great! I'm anxiously waiting for Lionel to release it

·
Premium Member
16,962 Posts
Very nice add!

·
Team Caliber. "Anything less is just a Toy"
8,730 Posts
Nice!:cool::cool:

..the monopoly is not doing it?

·
Closeted Logano Fan
23,980 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice!:cool::cool:

..the monopoly is not doing it?
Yes, but nobody can say when it will arrive. He approached me wanting to make one, and I was and am STILL tired of waiting for it, so the results are what you see here. I OF COURSE am getting one of therm as well. The "Monopoly" also did a set for the Woods Brothers that comes w/a coin. I was blessed enough to have the help of unionjack1940 on that as well. I needed to order before they were all gone, and he ordered one and paid for it for me! A great ROAK! I was shocked! I am repaying him along w/paying for the custom as well. I truly appreciated this transaction/experience w/him in building this car!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts