Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Hmmm, one wreck which was a pretty good one on lap 3. Harvick steadily falling back and Gordon leading most of the day. Not much to talk about so far huh??

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
Wimmer should be in this race as well... :rollseyes:

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
That burger king commercial was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hhahahhahahaha stick a chicken on a pole and shove it in your face. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I think it's been pretty interesting now. More wrecks and turn of events I guess you could say. Question though, did Kyle Busch even attempt to slow down when Stewart wrecked?

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Burton & Kenseth had an AWESOME FINISH!! Burton showed his class with not even trying to wreck Kenseth, and passed him clean with 1 lap to go!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Mearsfan25 said:
I think it's been pretty interesting now. More wrecks and turn of events I guess you could say. Question though, did Kyle Busch even attempt to slow down when Stewart wrecked?
I don't think he did, but it destroyed Jr.'s chances of winning after just losing the lead!!

·
5,325 Posts
Stewart drove with no brains there after Montoya and him got together, I have no idea what he was thinking. But Kyle Busch could have slowed down too I guess. Anyway, congrats to Burton on the win!

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
CONGRATS BURTON!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!

congrats to my 2nd favorite driver for winning!!!

congrats on 30th KEVIN!!! GREAT RACE!!! not.

·
#1 Harvick Fan
4,731 Posts
KYLE BUSCH?

did you just hear GORDON!???!?!?!?

WAAA I JUST HATE GIVING RACES AWAY!!!!!!!!!

WAAAAAAA I didnt even know i slightly tapped the wall WAAAAAAAAA

GO CRY TO MOMMY U LITTLE ***.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Awesome race!!! Good job Burton!!! I am so happy! 3rd fav lol, right beside you harv fan.

I also applaud Jr. I have so much respect for him especially now, I'm not really to much of a fan for him, but he didn't bitch and he always keeps his cool. Also driving Busch's car, that's a good guy in my book.

·
5,325 Posts
kharvick29fn said:
KYLE BUSCH?

Geez Harv, better not say all that, Gordo and SNL will start making bad comebacks at you! :rofl:

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Great race at the end, loved seeing Burton putting the pass on Kenseth. I like Burton, also Jr showed some great class today as well and has moved up on my drivers to like list. I heard little Sweet Milk Gordon crying at the end, man a 4th is a 4th, quit crying.

·
Premium Member
1,426 Posts
Great finish. Glad to see Burton back in victory lane. Another race, another victim is claimed by Montoya. I swear to God that Montoya shouldn't be racing in Cup. All the veterans know to back out of it when you start sliding up the track. Same thing happened with Ragan on lap one and guess what? Ragan's a rookie to but at least Ragan hasn't caused a wreck in every single race this year! As for Kyle Busch, there wasn't too much he could do to avoid hitting Jr. After Stewart was spinning there was nothing but smoke behind and Jr was slowing down and Busch just had no where to go. Same thing happened when Johnson ran into Stewart after Stewart was spinning. For all you guys who blame Kyle Busch for that wreck I'd like to see any one of you in Kyle Buschs car driving threw the smoke and praying you get through it. It's a racin deal but apparentely there are some people who can't live with that.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
JJ48Fan said:
Great finish. Glad to see Burton back in victory lane. Another race, another victim is claimed by Montoya. I swear to God that Montoya shouldn't be racing in Cup. All the veterans know to back out of it when you start sliding up the track. Same thing happened with Ragan on lap one and guess what? Ragan's a rookie to but at least Ragan hasn't caused a wreck in every single race this year! As for Kyle Busch, there wasn't too much he could do to avoid hitting Jr. After Stewart was spinning there was nothing but smoke behind and Jr was slowing down and Busch just had no where to go. Same thing happened when Johnson ran into Stewart after Stewart was spinning. For all you guys who blame Kyle Busch for that wreck I'd like to see any one of you in Kyle Buschs car driving threw the smoke and praying you get through it. It's a racin deal but apparentely there are some people who can't live with that.
You are so full of shit JJ. When a car spins and there is smoke, you use common sense and slow down. When they showed the replay, Jr. had slowed to about 109 mph and shrub was still doing 150+. He needs to pay attention and should have slowed down when he couldn't see-- not just try to turn and avoid the crash. All you do is defend your Hendricks boys. If Jr. had enough time to slow, so did Busch.

·
Vengence is Mine
1,046 Posts
kharvick29fn said:
KYLE BUSCH?

i hate giving away races is "crybaby talk"?

I guess when your driver finishes 29th, 3 laps down, it is best to try and deflect attention to something else.

on a positive note, maybe Harvick can go back to Busch racing where he is somewhat competetive... oh wait, that was last year, he is not even good down there anymore! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,164 Posts
I dont think hes trying to deflect anything.. hes just saying Gordon complains every chance he gets.. and there is no fallacies in that statement.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts