Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night after my Grandson & Grandaughter fell asleep, I brought in the best deal I have ever seen at Wal-Mart, and left it just inside the front door!!!
My grandson saw this at Wal-Mart 3 Monthes ago, He started saving his money, at the time it was $250.00. So I told he had to start saving up!!!
Last Night on my way home, I had to stop at Wal-Mart for last minute things. I always check out the diecasts and decided to check out the Power Wheels. They were priced at $99.00, I couldn't believe it, so I bought it!!! Here are some pics!!
He woke me up at 5:30 this morning screaming that Santa stopped by last night for us!!!
Our Granddaughter Hannah Standing in it, with me on he side!!!

Our Grandson Dylan in heaven!!!

The only problem is h has to wait for 4 monthes before he can drive it outside!!!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I want one!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
LOL! That is incredibly awesome. I have never seen one of those before. Makes me wish I was a kid again! Very cool gift! You'll hafta post some pics of him driving it outside when the weather improves. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
418 Posts
That's so cool that you just happened to stop by the store at the last minute and then snagged that car at a great price. It was meant to be my friend, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
That is so cool! Memory of a lifetime! Original cost $250, finding it on sale for $99 on Christmas eve, Seeing the expression on Christmas morning, Priceless! Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They both have the helmet & Jumpsuit, but it waschristmas so my wife wouldn't let them where them!!!
Check the Wal-Mart's Around you, The one's by me had all of the Nascar Power Wheels on Sale for $99.00. It is an awesome deal!!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PAUL BARTLE said:
very nice guess you will have to watch the furniture for the next 4 months
They had them in both Oshkosh & Berlin, WI in the Toy Dept. right next to the diecast cars!!!

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FFighter_21 said:
LOL! That is incredibly awesome. I have never seen one of those before. Makes me wish I was a kid again! Very cool gift! You'll hafta post some pics of him driving it outside when the weather improves. Thanks for sharing!
Trust me, I wish I was a kid again!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts