Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to my local Wally for dog food and figured I would do my useless stroll in hopes of finding the Elvis COT. Well what do you know, there were three in the discount toy isle. It looked like they were just thrown there because of an empty spot. I picked up two, one for myself and an extra if somebody wants it. The third one had a huge crack in the plastic and the car was sitting at an angle up against the plastic with the paint rubbed off.

I also spotted in the cell phone section a Newman MA on display with their phones. I tried to find someone to find out what they were going to do with it when the promotion was over. I could not find anyone to ask, i guess being so early and all.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Scatpack said:
I went to my local Wally for dog food and figured I would do my useless stroll in hopes of finding the Elvis COT. Well what do you know, there were three in the discount toy isle. It looked like they were just thrown there because of an empty spot. I picked up two, one for myself and an extra if somebody wants it. The third one had a huge crack in the plastic and the car was sitting at an angle up against the plastic with the paint rubbed off.

I also spotted in the cell phone section a Newman MA on display with their phones. I tried to find someone to find out what they were going to do with it when the promotion was over. I could not find anyone to ask, i guess being so early and all.
Het Scat, can ya post a pic? TIA!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Scatpack said:
Yea, I need to find the camera. I think the wife has it. So, it might be later.
Does the hood open?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts