Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a cheap "Cat" for ya. Not sure, but I have never seen one in what looks like a "Cat" promo box. I may be wrong and that could be the box that they all came in, but thought I would throw it out there for ya'all....http://cgi.ebay.com/Scott-Wimmer-22-Caterpillar-Dodge_W0QQitemZ200162253694QQihZ010QQcategoryZ763QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I knew how you and DD get your stuff so cheap. I never find anything very cheap. Even Blaney stuff. Guess I just got bad luck.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
Patience, Ken. That's all it takes. I like to get my diecasts under $25 delivered (at least for older cars). If you're patient long enough, usually you'll be rewarded.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I been waiting what seems like forever for the Cat copper cars from last year, and still can't find any for under $35.00 plus shipping. I don't think I'll ever get them cheap.

·
Premium Member
24,080 Posts
I got the 05 Cat Chopper (TC Pit Stop 1/24th) for about $25-30 delivered I think. Still one of my all-time favorite paint schemes.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I mean the copper finish cars. The Cat and the Cat GET cars. They were done in a copper metal finish. I usually don't collect alternate metal cars, but I try to get everything that is Blaney's. They were only available in TC Preferred.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me either. Like I said, just cause it's Dave's. The only one I have is the black colorchrome Jack Daniel's. No more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts