Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are the only 4 Seahawks Jersey cards that I have right now. 1 Hasselbeck and 3 Shaun Alexander.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
$20 Delivered.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kasey9Kahne said:
ok outta my next check ill take 20$ out. i get paid next wednesday. can you hold them for me dodger
I will hold them for you.

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you still interested? I didn't hear from you Wednesday. Today is Friday. If I don't hear anything tonight I will have to return these cards to my shop this weekend.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Well it has been 2 weeks since you have supposedly sent out the check. Now I may be in the wrong calling you out but isn't this what got you banned the first time? It's a shame that you even came back on here and started this mess.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Seahawks Jerseys = Toilet Paper

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
geebi said:
Well it has been 2 weeks since you have supposedly sent out the check. Now I may be in the wrong calling you out but isn't this what got you banned the first time? It's a shame that you even came back on here and started this mess.
Did he ever come through on this deal Dodger?

·
GO GATORS !!!
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Did he ever come through on this deal Dodger?
[/quote]

As of 12/13 I have not received any payment.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
MMMMMM........Not good huh?

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
So what happens now?

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
sounds like rebanning and more than likely a lifetime ban from the site. it was stated to him that he was allowed back on the site on a probation type of deal. if he stummbled once on a deal it would be a permanent ban. we have allowed for some members that have been banned come back after an undetermined time. but it is members like this that make it hard for us to re-allow members that have been banned back onto our great site. well we took a chance on him and it backfired.............it wont happen again.

we know that nobody on this site is perfect but if you are already on thin ice.............. you watch where you step.

And he damn well knew it.

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Read back through the thread. You'll see what he did, or should I say didn't do. He committed to buy some cards from Dodger, was warned not to do it if he couldn't follow through, he stated he was gonna do it, and then still didn't pay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts