Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Todd and David Gilliland Fan.
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to search through my albums and my media just by name? I looked around and couldn't find anything. Would like to be able to lookup and see if I already have certain cars and as well maybe look through others albums and search for specific things.

1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Have you tried using the advanced search options for Media Search? There have been some recent improvements that may be able to help you search using this.

Daniel
Yup, that's pretty much what I was looking for. However when I just used it, it's not showing all my media. For Example I type in "David" I only see 4 or 5 cars show up when I have many more then just that.

· Administrator
217 Posts
For Example I type in "David" I only see 4 or 5 cars show up when I have many more then just that.
Rectangle Font Screenshot Multimedia Software

Font Audio equipment Building Facade Event

223 results found for media items posted by your account. Is that closer to what you are looking for?

Most likely the reduced number of results is because of missing tags on the media items. This would take manually going in and editing each item to add tags or descriptions, but if you get more creative with the searches, you can find what you are looking for.

Daniel

1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
223 results found for media items posted by your account. Is that closer to what you are looking for?

Most likely the reduced number of results is because of missing tags on the media items. This would take manually going in and editing each item to add tags or descriptions, but if you get more creative with the searches, you can find what you are looking for.

Daniel
Yeah it seems like it's missing some stuff then for some reason as I have more then 500+ media. I have it to search titles only, and for example. I searched for "David Ragan".

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

But I'm only seeing 3 of them show up, when I have more then just those 3 of his cars.

Automotive exterior Vehicle Font Motor vehicle Wheel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts