Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well there's a new spin to Peeblo...take a car out on pit row!

Actually, I didn't get a good enough look to know if it was Peeblo's fault or Carl's crew chief/spotter.

·
Don't thank me, thank Justice Fruit Pies!
5,325 Posts
I have been wanting to ask this for a while...but who is Peeblo? Can you guys not spell Pablo?

·
TCL Original
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As a matter of fact, I can spell Pablo.

"Your spelling word is PABLO."

"Can you give me the country of origin?"

"Colombia."

"Can you give me the definition?"

"Goes very fast in circles and excels on road courses. Has a tendency create controversy and frequently critical contact with other objects around him. Known to clash with other nouns known as NASCAR drivers."

"Can you use it in a sentence?"

"Pablo wrecked (fill in the blank) during the (last Cup race) this past weekend."

"Oh, okay. Pablo. P E E B L O. Pablo."

·
Premium Member
2,126 Posts
According to the TV reports he was taken to the Hospital, reportedly for a wrist injury!!! Hard hit for his 900th start!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Believe said:
As a matter of fact, I can spell Pablo.

"Your spelling word is PABLO."

"Can you give me the country of origin?"

"Colombia."

"Can you give me the definition?"

"Goes very fast in circles and excels on road courses. Has a tendency create controversy and frequently critical contact with other objects around him. Known to clash with other nouns known as NASCAR drivers."

"Can you use it in a sentence?"

"Pablo wrecked (fill in the blank) during the (last Cup race) this past weekend."

"Oh, okay. Pablo. P E E B L O. Pablo."
LoL

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Congrats to Johnson, I know he loved that. As for the Montoya and Edwards, Edwards said his spotter cleared him I believe. Overall not bad race and I definately enjoyed the racing.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
selby92 said:
I have been wanting to ask this for a while...but who is Peeblo? Can you guys not spell Pablo?
Little out of you age range there Trevor but have you ever heard of weebles. "Weebles wobble but they don't fall down"
"Well Peeblos wooble and they crash you out"

·
Registered
245 Posts
Hey my sister had tons of those, I used to love kicking them around just to watch them stand up again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts