Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
I'd do it. Once I get some of the 90's produced Dale Sr's out of the way, I'm going to have a low production like that!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If your a member you can get $50 off on all special finishes
$50 off all special finishes if you are a member? When I go to Lionel's website it says that members get $10 off elite diecast and a low shipping cost. There is no mention of $50 off special finishes.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
$50 off all special finishes if you are a member? When I go to Lionel's website it says that members get $10 off elite diecast and a low shipping cost. There is no mention of $50 off special finishes.
You most likely need to rank up in order to receive that discount.

·
Sunday Money
2,106 Posts

This is the e-mail (salutation dependent on your member status)...

Dear Platinum Member,

Take advantage of one of the benefits of being a Platinum RCCA member!

From today until March 31, 2012 get $50 off PLUS FREE SHIPPING on any 2011 Special Finish RCCA ELITE Die-Cast!

Just use coupon code Q1DISC at check-out.

Hurry offer ends March 31, 2012!

This discount can be used for multiple 2011 special finish die-cast ($50 off each); however, they all have to be on the same order. Lionel/RCCA is motivated to move 2011 stagnant inventory.

I would suggest you call Lionel/RCCA customer service on Monday and they will be glad to help you.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That is too deep for my wallet, but it is a sweet car! Is it one that you really want? If you REALLY want it, and you have the extra money, I say it might be worth it. With that being said, I'm not sure what others are charging for the same car.
I can't find any others. It is the one that I really want but the price is too high. I'll keep my eye out though.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
Good luck with your search! I know what it feels like to want a car and can't find it or the price is through the roof.

I can't find any others. It is the one that I really want but the price is too high. I'll keep my eye out though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts