Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Dawg Crazy
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This sign was prominently displayed in front of a business in Florida and you are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory sign.

However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps one of our greatest liberties. And after all, it is only a sign, right?

You may ask: "What kind of business would dare post such a sign?"

Answer: A Funeral Home!

You gotta love it!!! ...........the Dawg

·
AKA Leadfoot
125,216 Posts

This sign was prominently displayed in front of a business in Florida and you are probably outraged at the thought of such an inflammatory sign.

However, we are a society which holds Freedom of Speech as perhaps one of our greatest liberties. And after all, it is only a sign, right?

You may ask: "What kind of business would dare post such a sign?"

Answer: A Funeral Home!

You gotta love it!!! ...........the Dawg
That's Cool !!! I like it.

·
#BadMofo
15,981 Posts
I read the sign and was like umm WTF Excuse me?!?!!

Then I finished reading :)

·
Texas Crazy
3,635 Posts
[MENTION=1840]Dubbs[/MENTION] sounds like a few people did the same thing as you except they didn't keep reading.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
Ha! Love it! I think there were some people that didn't understand the joke... :tease:

·
Just CraZy
20,750 Posts
I like it, Im ok that its a funeral home instead of a buisiness.

·
High End Collecting
4,718 Posts
It's not that difficult of a joke at all.
Nah, really? The point is that people did not read the whole thing. They stopped after reading the sign, therefore not understanding the joke. :nerd:

·
I love lamp
2,328 Posts
Thats a little funny but I dont really think its right.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
WHAT????????:confused:...................................the Dawg
looks copy and pasted onto a sign with photoshop and yea with things like this it makes me ashamed to live in florida not all floridians are dumb but i would say a good 30% of were i live (Miami) are just plain stupid

1 - 20 of 26 Posts