1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Blast from the past
5,166 Posts
Aren't those normally produced in Qtys of 100 though? Maybe he ment it like... 100 is the normal production run for this kind of car and they made 48 so it's not as mass produced as the others. Hell if I know...he is from Excelisor Springs MO...buncha morons there.

·
Registered
589 Posts
thunder_alley1984 said:
Aren't those normally produced in Qtys of 100 though? Maybe he ment it like... 100 is the normal production run for this kind of car and they made 48 so it's not as mass produced as the others. Hell if I know...he is from Excelisor Springs MO...buncha morons there.
in 2007 they started making 100.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just hate it when people embelish their auctions. In 2007 they went to a "standard" production of 100 for the white gold and 25 for the platinums. Prior to that, it was anywhere from 25-50 for the white golds, make them a little rarer, but 100 is by no means "mass production". 2007 is also when RCCA (Owned by MA, soon to be known as Action again) went to the lottery system, which theoritcally made it fairer for collectors to get their hands on these. There were white gold cars produced in higher quantities pre-2004, but I am unsure of the numbers, but I suspect they would be closer to mass production than what this moron is talking about.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Maybe he is talking about the customs that were mass produced by everybody since they weren't putting out the product people wanted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts