Diecast Crazy Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have submitted a support ticket to our host to let them know we are having problems, we hope they get it fixed fast but that is the problem.

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
I am using Firefox and the only problem I have is that I have to log back on once in a while.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seems like it is fixed now, it was slow and kept giving some people error messages. Hopefully it's back in good working order.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
90% better than it was this morning!!! Still has a few error messages and still double posting once in a while but a WHOLE LOT better than this morning. At least it is back to where it was a couple of weeks ago now!!! Thanks for looking into that Geebi!!!!!

·
#1 "BLANIAC"
20,242 Posts
Thanks very much Geebi. I agree, the real problem would be if it was gone. I can put up w/some technical difficulties!

·
Legendary Member
25,339 Posts
Looks like the problems are back!

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I don't know what is happening. The host is what is causing problems, we are working with them to get things fixed but this is getting old.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I have found a good host that I wanted to go with before I chose Siteground but they only offered quarterly and yearly packages and I should be getting enough extra G00gle ad money next month to be able to switch to a new host so as of right now I will do my best to have a new server host starting in September. Hopefully the problems will cease for awhile and maybe go away...we'll see but until then I plan on trying to switch by the beginning of September. I will check around though because it's been 9 months since I've gotten a G00gle deposit since ad clicks have went down so I want to make sure that the host I choose is good enough to last another 8-12 months at least.

·
Crazy Supporter
11,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well if you need any funds racer just let me know, surely we can come up with enough to get that rolling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts