Diecast Crazy Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
i know at some point in time we have said "its a small world". it could have been because of you found out that someone liked the same thing that you did or you met somebody that knew somebody that you already knew and never met this person before even though they hung out for years and like wise with you but never met.

well i was going through some stuff under my pinball machine today and found some cards that a friend had left over here from 2005. well one of them was still in the shipping package that he had won off of ebay. it was shipped 8/01/05. now before you look at the picture keep in mind that i didnt join the site until 5/07/06.

one other thingmy friend Charles Passman is a new member to the site not that long ago, his ID is cpassman34

all i can say is -----

SMALL WORLD

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
exactly. when i looked at it, i was like i know that name and then it hit me who it was. i was thinking "how about that it has been sitting here for almost 2 years since he bought it and i have been knowing you on the boards here for almost a year and my friend is the one that bought it from you and then i join the board and invite him to come over to the board. lol

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hey I know that dude!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts